1. How can I make a flight booking on your vietnamflight.org?
Follow these steps to make your booking:
Step 1. Select your type of flight and number of passenger(s): One-way, round trip or multiple destination.
Step 2. When you choose your flight(s) by clicking on the radio button, the flight details will be appeared on right box.
Step 3. Fill in the passenger's information and contact details.
Step 4. In this screen, you can re-view your information. Make sure your selected flight(s) includes: route, departure and arrival times, date, flight number and passenger detailed information are correct.
Step 5. Select the payment method and click “Process to Pay”.
2. Which flights are available for for booking on this website?
Online booking is available on international and domestic flights operated by Vietnam Airlines and some codeshare flights with our partner airlines.
3. How can I find the best fare offered on your website?
When you search flight on our website, our system will display the best available fare.
4. Can I purchase ticket for my infant (under 2 year old) on vietnamflight.org and how does it cost?
Yes, you can purchase ticket for your infant without seat on our website. Please see details for Infants.
5. How many passengers can I book per transaction?
You can book a maximum of 6 passengers (not including infant under 2 years old). If you want to book more than 6 passengers, you can apply for second time or contact us directly.