14. What is the allowance for carry-on baggage?
Business Class passenger can carry two pieces on board. Economy Class passenger can carry 1 piece of baggage.
Each piece has a maximum weight of 7kg and the sum of three dimensions shall not exceed 115 cm (56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) or (22 x 14 x 9 inches).
In addition, each passenger may carry, without additional charges, the following personal objects for use during embarking, disembarking or onboard, provided that such objects are retained by passenger's custody:
• A handbag, pocket book or lady's purse, i.e., which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage;
• An overcoat, wrap or blanket;
• An umbrella or walking stick (except one with metal-filled sharp pointed end)
• A laptop computer, a small camera and/or a binoculars;
• A reasonable amount of reading materials for in-flight reading only;
• Infant's food for consumption in flight;
• Infant's carrying basket or bassinet;
• A fully collapsible wheel chair.
• A pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger's use.
15. What items can not be packed in my carry-on baggage?
The following items which in a passenger’s possession may be considered as weapons or dangerous objects and are not accepted as carry-on baggage:
• All knives, including hunting knives and others;
• Bludgeons, blackjacks, billy clubs or similar instruments;
• Any other device or object not commonly viewed as dangerous, but the possession of which suggests that it may be used as a weapon, namely, ice picks, straight (cut-throat) razors, long-blade scissors, etc.
16. If I purchase beverages or other liquids/gels beyond the security checkpoint at the airport, may I bring them on the plane?
Yes, provided that such liquids are packed in a transparent sealed plastic bag provided by the seller, that is tamper-evident. The proof of purchase at airport duty free shops, or on board aircraft has to be displayed satisfactorily with the name of the shop and date of purchase without the opening of the bag.
17. Are baggage allowances the same across different airlines and locations?
No, baggage allowances do vary across different airlines and locations.